A new QSOL and nomination criteria have been released for the State of Queensland.
QLD state has now released its new nomination criteria and the new QSOL for the migration program 2019-20. The highlights of the updates are as follows:
- For 489 visa – applicant must be living in a regional area of Queensland for 3 months.
- Must be working full-time in the nominated occupation for 190 visas (for 6 months), and for 489 visas (for 3 months). Full-time work is considered to be 35 hours per week.
- Have evidence of ongoing employment for 1 year with a registered Queensland employer.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience in the nominated occupation.
- Overseas PhD Graduates: If you have a job offer (for 12+ months or more) from a Queensland registered business, the work experience requirement may be waived.
QLD Post-Graduate Applicants
- Must have completed 100% of the qualification in a Queensland-based institution.
- Must have graduated in the last 2 years, with the qualification related to the nominated occupation.
- Provide full-time employment in the nominated occupation (or closely related occupation) with a Queensland employer registered in Australia.
- Provide evidence of ongoing employment of 12 months in the nominated occupation (or closely related occupation) with a Queensland employer registered in Australia.
- If you are applying for 489 visas: You must be living in a regional area and working for an employer in a regional area.
- Queensland PhD Graduate: Applicants must have completed the 100% qualification from a Queensland-based institution. A job offer may not be required unless stated otherwise.
- Accountant and related occupations require: Minimum 70 points;
- For 190 – Minimum 1-year experience (6 months in Queensland);
- For 489 – Minimum 3 months of work experience in regional Queensland.
Experience must be post qualification in both the visa categories. Available only in Working in Queensland’s onshore list.
- ICT and related occupations: Require 70 points. In some lists, many occupations require post-qualification experience. Check the conditions for individual occupations before applying.
- Chef and cook occupations: requires different levels of experience depending upon the list. Not available for the Working in Queensland list.
- Teaching related occupations: most occupations require registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
Australian Office: +61-402-671354 MS.Ayshmin
PK office +923206661189