Other Visas AustraliaOther Visa

In addition to student, partner and skilled migration visas, there are other types of visas you can apply for when you are interested in coming to Australia for any length of time. We at TMAC can help you obtain other visas. Here are some of the other visas we can help you obtain.

Visitor visas

Visitor visas allow you to visit Australia to simply see everything the country has to offer. The easiest way to obtain a visitor’s visa is by applying for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). The ETA is similar to an Australian visa but your passport is not stamped and you do not have to go to an Australian visa office or diplomatic office in order to get one. Visitors to Australia who come from ETA eligible countries can receive an ETA. When you enter Australia, the staff at the airport can electronically verify that you hold this type of visa. Once you receive your ETA you will be able to travel through Australia for a period up to 12 months or until your passport expires whichever is sooner as well as enter and exit the country multiple times as long as a single visit does not exceed three months. If you’re not from an eligible ETA visa country, TMAC can also help you find a visitor visa to suit your needs.

Parent visas

Parents of people who have become Australian citizens or permanent residents of the country can get a parent visa if their children sponsor their migration to Australia. In order to receive sponsorship, your child must be a citizen or permanent resident for at least two years and they must show that they will legally support you during your first two years in the country. It is also important that you meet the ‘Balance of Family Test’, which states that you must have an equal to or greater number of children residing in Australia as permanent residents or Citizens to children in any other country or countries. You will also be required to pass Australia’s character and health requirements for permanent entry.

Working holiday visa

A working holiday or work and holiday visa allow you to work and travel in the country for up to twelve months. This type of visa is great for young people who wish to see the country while working in casual jobs to help supplement their finances. Passport holders from the following countries may be eligible to receive a working holiday visa: Belgium; Canada; Republic of Cyprus; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (includes British National Overseas passport holders); Republic of Ireland; Italy; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malta; Netherlands; Norway; Sweden; Taiwan; and the United Kingdom. Citizens of Chile, Thailand, Turkey or the United States may be eligible to apply for a Work and Holiday visa that provides them with similar opportunities for tertiary educated people between 18 and 30 years of age. Applicants from the United States do not have to meet the tertiary education requirements.

Employer-sponsored visas

Australian employers can hire skilled workers to fill skill shortages in Australia. There is a range of industries looking for skilled workers. Whether you’re a company looking to apply as a business sponsor or a worker who’s found a job and needs the visa, TMAC can help you find the right visa to suit your needs. These visas can be on a temporary or permanent basis.

Get Free Assessment or  Contact us regarding any kind of visas for Australia.